[comp.os.linux.development.system] Re: Kernel Hacker - The Next Generation

Okay, somebody who read the c.l.a announcement about Linus' baby girl
didn't understand what was going on.  Here follows the clarification:

From: [email protected] (bill davidsen)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system
Subject: Re: Kernel Hacker - The Next Generation
Date: 10 Dec 1996 23:36:50 GMT

In article <[email protected]>, Jean Liddle <[email protected]> wrote:

| It means that Linus just had a baby girl.  Congrats Linus!
| Have a virtual cigar on me ....
|
|     ,-----------__________________
|    /  HAVANA                      \
|    \   V 1.0    __________________/
|     `-----------

I share your felicitations, but I think you fail to understand the
technology. Tove had the baby, Linus made a, um, seminal
contribution in the conceptual phase, to use corporate speak.
--
Bill Davidsen ([email protected])
  What do you mean I shouldn't do thing like that at my age?

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://wopr.ml.org/~hunt/mph-humor.html