ActiveX security

=====
>->You can do the same thing with Active-X, and *I have*. Attack the abusers,
>->not the technology. Are we going to outlaw automobiles next? Or perhaps
>->only *fast* automobiles.
>
>A Microsoft automobile:  It has no locks or alarms, but it will try to
>guess who stole your car, even if the person lives in some inaccessible
>place or doesn't exist at all.

Actually more like a car with no locks and alarms, except with a sticker in the
windshield warning about the legal consequences of unauthorized entry.
=====

-Eric Bennett ([email protected]; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb)

Saying that Windows 95 is the same as a Macintosh is like finding a potato
that looks like Jesus Christ and saying you've seen the second coming.
-Guy Kawasaki

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.