web design morons

Since I'll be doing some web pages for the BMB department next semester, I
thought I'd check out the current offerings.  The following link is from
the Microbiology 401 web page.  Take a peek at it, note the size of the
file, and see whether you think a more appropriate graphic format could
have been chosen:

http://www.bmb.psu.edu/Courses/micro401/Fig22.JPG

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you know that if
you throw it into a room with truth, you'd risk a matter/anti-matter
explosion?

- Nicholas Petreley, InfoWorld Magazine
http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchives.pl?dt_iwe38-96_36.htm

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.