Re: Blum is a hypocrite

>>Andy has made it very well known that he does not like me playing the
>>Macarena MIDI.  Imagine my surprise when I just peeked at my FTP log:

Eric forgot to tell the whole story of this.   Actually, as you see, I was
running down the MIDI list while I was doing my paper. If you notice I got
most of those MIDI's, so hah, I didn't choose just the macarena, it was
just on the list of 15 or so MIDI's I listened to. Geez, I feel like one of
those politicians who "voted to kill our children by vetoing support to put
thousands of police on the streets"

-Andrew

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.