Typo?

Either there is a typo in this Ziff-Davis article or the Mac version of
Excel is even slower than I thought:

=====
Every computer user has probably questioned at one time or another whether
technological progress really translates into increased productivity in
everyday work. We can't give a definitive answer, of course, but as far as
our results go, they suggest a resounding "Yes!"

The fact is the slower machines in our sample took considerably longer to
complete these routine chores than the faster systems. In every non-Adobe
Photoshop test we ran, the differential between the slowest and fastest
system was more than 2-to-1, and in some cases it was as much as 5-to-1. A
Power Mac 7200/120 user, for example, would need nearly a minute to scroll
horizontally across a 1.4-Kbyte Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, but a
PowerTower Pro 225 user would be done in less than 14 seconds.
=====

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

What's the difference between Microsoft and Jurassic Park?
One is a fantasy theme park populated with dinosaurs, and the other is a movie.

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.