Official BB slogan...

I went to the Bare Bones Software (makers of BBEdit and BBEdit Lite) home
page (www.barebones.com) for the first time today.  The graphic at the top
of their page says:

Bare Bones Software, Inc.
Software that Doesn't Suck.

:-)

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Aldus (now Adobe) PageMaker, a program that was originally developed for
the Mac, came out in a version 5.0 first for Windows. The project manager
explained to me that the programmers disliked Windows intensely. Aldus
management insisted on the Windows version first, because if the
programmers were allowed to finish the Mac version first, they might never
finish the Windows version.
-Cary Lu in The Seattle Times

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.