[alt.sysadmin.recovery] Re: Luser support call of the week

From: "Art Taylor" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Re: Luser support call of the week
Date: 25 Oct 1996 14:40:57 GMT

A. Rich <[email protected]> wrote in article
<[email protected]>...

> aix sucks worse than hp/ux, but hpukes certainly sucks more than
> irix.  my least favorite operating systems start with:

Irix is about as stable as a one-legged drunk with hypothermia in a
four-hundred mile wind, balancing on a banana peel on a greased cookie
sheet.  When someone throws him an elephant with bad breath and a worse
temper.

Obviously they're trying to become a certain large OS vendor by taking a
black-box result to emulating their performance.

-a.
- --
Art Taylor                               Nobeltec Corporation
     1505 NW Gilman Blvd., Suite 5, Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
Vox: 206-391-9131  Fax: 206-391-9131 Email: [email protected]
              Web: http://www.nobeltec.com

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/mph-humor.html