[psu.flame] Re: Blow me

From: [email protected] (Oleg Zabluda)
Newsgroups: psu.flame
Subject: Re: Blow me
Date: 24 Oct 1996 05:21:23 GMT

Eric ([email protected]) wrote:
: [email protected] (Oleg Zabluda) wrote:
:
: [snipped Dan's nonsense script]
:
: >I can also program TI-82.
:
: Yea, a guy i know programmed Blackjack in his. Im gonna do that then
: include that in my resume'.

That would be something.

When I taught course on TI-81 four years ago, there was one student who
wouldn't submit his first assignement. After 1 hour and 30 minutes I asked
him if something was wrong. From his answers I understood that
he didn't understand the difference between "x" as in "times"
and "x" as in "letter x". I explained him the difference.
He sat for 10 minutes more, and left still not understanding.

Oleg.
- --
Life is a sexually transmitted, 100% lethal disease.

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/mph-humor.html