Modem scum

Subject: Modem scum...
From: [email protected] (Jeff Cleton)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.steve-winter

[email protected](Carl H. Starrett II) wrote:

>In <[email protected]> [email protected] (Robert Goodwin) writes:
>
>>: "Love incarnate" didn't coddle false preachers or religious trash
>like
>>: Starrett. The Apostle Paul instructs us should we encounter anyone
>preaching
>>: other than the original Acts 2:38 message:
>>
>>Why do you keep insisting on coming down on Starrett, when there's a
>whole
>>bunch more others you can name?
>
>Two reasons I can think of:
>
>(1)  I am an attorney.  Aren't all attorneys scum? ;)
>
>(2)  I am a Christian.  (False Christian trinitarian net trash or some
>such nonsense)
>
>I think Steebie has taken a particular liking to me because he can't
>toss around the legal jargon when I made him look like a fool in the
>legal newsgroups.  Once I starting posting the garbage from his own web
>page, he quickly resorted to personal attacks rather than dealing with
>the merits of his accusations.
>
>Isn't it amazing how fast they resort to insults when the run out of
>intelligent things to say?
>--

You are lying scum. A look at a simple Bible lesson will show even the
vilest of scum like yourself, where you are in error.

 001:018 Noo thees mun poorchesed a feeeld veet zee rooerd ooff
ineeqooity; und felleeng heedlung, he-a boorst esoonder in zee meedst,
und ell hees booels gooshed oooot. Bork Bork Bork!
 001:019 Und it ves knoon untu ell zee dvellers et Jerooselem; insumooch
es thet feeeld is celled in zeeur pruper tungooe-a, Eceldema, thet is tu
sey, Zee feeeld ooff bluud. Bork Bork Bork!
 001:020 Fur it is vreettee in zee buuk ooff Pselms, Let hees
hebeeteshun be-a desulete-a, und let nu mun dvell zeereeen: und hees
beeshuprick let unuzeer teke-a.
 001:021 Vhereffure-a ooff zeese-a mee vheech hefe-a cumpuneeed veet us
ell zee teeme-a thet zee Lurd Jesoos vent in und oooot emung us,
 001:022 Begeenning frum zee bepteesm ooff Juhn, untu thet seme-a dey
thet he-a ves tekee up frum us, moost oone-a be-a oordeeened tu be-a a
veetness veet us ooff hees resoorrecshun. Bork Bork Bork!
 001:023 Und zeey eppueented tvu, Juseph celled Bersebes, vhu ves
boornemed  Joostoos, und Mettheees.
 001:024 Und zeey preyed, und seeed, Thuoo, Lurd, vheech knooest zee
heerts ooff ell mee, shoo vhezeer ooff zeese-a tvu thuoo hest chusee,
 001:025 Thet he-a mey teke-a pert ooff thees meenistry und
epustlesheep, frum vheech Joodes by trunsgresseeun fell, thet he-a
meeght gu tu hees oovn plece-a.
 001:026 Und zeey gefe-a furt zeeur luts; und zee lut fell upun
Mettheees;  und he-a ves noombered veet zee ilefee epustles.
 002:001 Und vhee zee dey ooff Pentecust ves foolly cume-a, zeey vere-a
ll veet oone-a eccurd in oone-a plece-a. Bork Bork Bork!
 002:002 Und sooddenly zeere-a ceme-a a suoond frum heefee es ooff a
roosheeng  meeghty veend, und it feelled ell zee huoose-a vhere-a zeey
vere-a seetting.
 002:003 Und zeere-a eppeered untu zeem clufee tungooes leeke-a es ooff
fure-a, und  it set upun iech ooff zeem. Bork Bork Bork!
 002:004 Und zeey vere-a ell feelled veet zee Huly Ghust, und begun tu
speek veet oozeer tungooes, es zee Spureet gefe-a zeem utterunce-a.
 002:005 Und zeere-a vere-a dvelleeng et Jerooselem Joos, defuoot mee,
oooot ooff ifery neshun under heefee.
 002:006 Noo vhee thees ves nueesed ebrued, zee moolteetoode-a ceme-a
tugezeer, und vere-a cunffuoonded, becoose-a thet ifery mun heerd zeem
speek in hees oovn lungooege-a. Bork Bork Bork!
 002:007 Und zeey vere-a ell emezed und merfelled, seyeeng oone-a tu
unuzeer,  Behuld, ere-a nut ell zeese-a vheech speek Geleeleeuns?
 002:008 Und hoo heer ve-a ifery mun in oooor oovn tungooe-a, vhereeen
ve-a vere-a  burn?
 002:009 Pertheeuns, und Medes, und Ilemeetes, und zee dvellers in
 Mesuputemeea, und in Joodeea, und Ceppeduceea, in Puntoos, und Eseea,
 002:010 Phrygeea, und Pemphyleea, in Igypt, und in zee perts ooff
Leebya ebuoot  Cyrene-a, und strungers ooff Rume-a, Joos und pruselytes,
 002:011 Cretes und Erebeeuns, ve-a du heer zeem speek in oooor tungooes
vee  vunderffool vurks ooff Gud.
 002:012 Und zeey vere-a ell emezed, und vere-a in duoobt, seyeeng
oone-a tu unuzeer, Vhet meunet thees?
 002:013 Oozeers muckeeng seeed, Zeese-a mee ere-a fooll ooff noo
veene-a.
 002:015 Fur zeese-a ere-a nut droonkee, es ye-a sooppuse-a, seeeeng it
is boot zee  thurd huoor ooff zee dey.
 002:016 Boot thees is thet vheech ves spukee by zee pruphet Juel;
 002:017 Und it shell cume-a tu pess in zee lest deys, seeet Gud, I
veell puoor oooot ooff my Spureet upun ell flesh: und yuoor suns und
yuoor dooghters shell pruphesy, und yuoor yuoong mee shell see-a
feesiuns, und yuoor oold mee shell dreem dreems:
 002:018 Und oon my serfunts und oon my hundmeeedens I veell puoor oooot
in thuse-a deys ooff my Spureet; und zeey shell pruphesy:
 002:019 Und I veell shoo vunders in heefee ebufe-a, und seegns in zee
iert beneet; bluud, und fure-a, und fepuoor ooff smuke-a:
 002:020 Zee soon shell be-a toorned intu derkness, und zee muun intu
bluud, beffure-a zee greet und nuteble-a dey ooff zee Lurd cume-a:
 002:021 Und it shell cume-a tu pess, thet vhusuefer shell cell oon zee
neme-a ooff zee Lurd shell be-a sefed.
 002:022 Ye-a mee ooff Isreel, heer zeese-a vurds; Jesoos ooff Nezeret,
a mun epprufed ooff Gud emung yuoo by murecles und vunders und seegns,
vheech Gud deed by heem in zee meedst ooff yuoo, es ye-a yuoorselfes
elsu knoo:
 002:023 Heem, beeeng deleefered by zee determeenete-a cuoonsel und
fureknooledge-a ooff Gud, ye-a hefe-a tekee, und by veecked hunds hefe-a
crooceeffied und sleeen:
 002:024 Vhum Gud het reeesed up, hefeeng luused zee peeens ooff deet:
 becoose-a it ves nut pusseeble-a thet he-a shuoold be-a huldee ooff it.
 002:025 Fur Defeed speeket cuncerneeng heem, I furesev zee Lurd elveys
 beffure-a my fece-a, fur he-a is oon my reeght hund, thet I shuoold nut
be-a mufed:
 002:026 Zeereffure-a deed my heert rejueece-a, und my tungooe-a ves
gled; mureufer elsu my flesh shell rest in hupe-a:
 002:027 Becoose-a thuoo veelt nut leefe-a my suool in hell, neeezeer
veelt thuoo sooffffer theene-a Huly Oone-a tu see-a curroopshun.
 002:028 Thuoo hest mede-a knoon tu me-a zee veys ooff leeffe-a; thuoo
shelt meke-a me-a fooll ooff juy veet thy cuoontenunce-a.
 002:029 Mee und brethree, let me-a freely speek untu yuoo ooff zee
petreeerch Defeed, thet he-a is but deed und booreeed, und hees
sepoolchre-a is veet us untu thees dey.
 002:030 Zeereffure-a beeeng a pruphet, und knooeeng thet Gud hed svurn
veet un ooet tu heem, thet ooff zee frooeet ooff hees lueens, eccurdeeng
tu zee flesh, he-a vuoold reeese-a up Chreest tu seet oon hees thrune-a;
 002:031 He-a seeeeng thees beffure-a speke-a ooff zee resoorrecshun
ooff Chreest, thet hees suool ves nut lefft in hell, neeezeer hees flesh
deed see-a curroopshun.
 002:032 Thees Jesoos het Gud reeesed up, vhereuff ve-a ell ere-a
veetnesses.
 002:033 Zeereffure-a beeeng by zee reeght hund ooff Gud ixelted, und
hefeeng receeefed ooff zee Fezeer zee prumeese-a ooff zee Huly Ghust,
he-a het shed furt thees, vheech ye-a noo see-a und heer. Bork Bork
Bork!
 002:034 Fur Defeed is nut escended intu zee heefens: boot he-a seeet
heemselff, Zee Lurd seeed untu my Lurd, Seet thuoo oon my reeght hund,
 002:035 Unteel I meke-a thy fues thy fuutstuul.
 002:036 Zeereffure-a let ell zee huoose-a ooff Isreel knoo essooredly,
thet Gud het mede-a zee seme-a Jesoos, vhum ye-a hefe-a crooceeffied,
but Lurd und Chreest.
 002:037 Noo vhee zeey heerd thees, zeey vere-a preecked in zeeur heert,
und seeed untu Peter und tu zee rest ooff zee epustles, Mee und
brethree, vhet shell ve-a du?
 002:038 Zeen Peter seeed untu zeem, Repent, und be-a bepteezed ifery
oone-a ooff yuoo in zee neme-a ooff Jesoos Chreest fur zee remeessiun
ooff seens, und ye-a shell receeefe-a zee geefft ooff zee Huly Ghust.
Bork Bork Bork!
 002:039 Fur zee prumeese-a is untu yuoo, und tu yuoor cheeldree, und tu
ell thet ere-a effer ooffff, ifee es muny es zee LORD oooor Gud shell
cell.
 002:040 Und veet muny oozeer vurds deed he-a testeeffy und ixhurt,
seyeeng, Sefe-a yuoorselfes frum thees untooerd genereshun.
 002:041 Zeen zeey thet gledly receeefed hees vurd vere-a bepteezed: und
zee seme-a dey zeere-a vere-a edded untu zeem ebuoot three-a thuoosund
suools.
 002:042 Und zeey cunteenooed stedffestly in zee epustles' ductreene-a
und felloosheep, und in breekeeng ooff breed, und in preyers.
 002:043 Und feer ceme-a upun ifery suool: und muny vunders und seegns
vere-a dune-a by zee epustles. Bork Bork Bork!
 002:044 Und ell thet beleeefed vere-a tugezeer, und hed ell theengs
cummun;
 002:045 Und suld zeeur pussesseeuns und guuds, und perted zeem tu ell
mee, es ifery mun hed need.
 002:046 Und zeey, cunteenooing deeely veet oone-a eccurd in zee
temple-a, und breekeeng breed frum huoose-a tu huoose-a, deed iet zeeur
meet veet gledness und seengleness ooff heert,
 002:047 Preeesing Gud, und hefeeng fefuoor veet ell zee peuple-a. Und
zee Lurd edded tu zee choorch deeely sooch es shuoold be-a sefed. Bork
Bork Bork!

I hope this helps.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

--
Gregory S. Sutter  [email protected]  http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/gsutter/
   "How do I read this file?"

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.