[alt.sysadmin.recovery] Re: LISA! LISA! Nyah! Nyah!

Somebody pointed out that there is a product support phone number on a
box of Corn Flakes.  The rest follows naturally...

From: [email protected] (Thomas Farrell)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Re: LISA!  LISA!  Nyah!  Nyah!
Date: 11 Oct 1996 14:10:16 -0400

In article <[email protected]>, Mats Andtbacka <[email protected]> wrote:
>Chris King, in <[email protected]>:
>>In article <[email protected]>, Mats Andtbacka KTF92
>><[email protected]> writes
>>Spare a thought for the pour souls who man that number...
>[...]
>>Luser:     Look, these things don't come with instructions,
>>           all I want to do is have some breakfast...
>..."well, you eat it."
>"eat? how?"
>"you open your mouth, put it in, chew a while, and swallow."
>"it won't fit, it's too big!"
>"you're supposed to take it out of the box first..."

"Oh. ... now it's flexible but it's still too big, and it has this
	unpleasant slippery texture."

"That's the plastic bag. You're supposed to take it out of that too."

"This is too complicated! There are too many steps! How am I supposed to
	remember all this?"

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but..."

*rip* "I got the bag open. Now there's this brown stuff all over the floor..."

			Tom

- --
Tom Farrell - http://www.skepsis.com/~tfarrell/
Mount Wilson Observatory - http://www.mtwilson.edu/
Take the Virtual Tour! Learn about astronomy! Read about MWO's exciting
scientific programs! MWO - your pathway to the stars!

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/mph-humor.html