I am 3L33T. I have NT 4.1.

As many of you know, I run Samba under Linux to provide Windows (SMB)
networking services.  If I use the provided SMB client to get
information about my shares, I see the following sensible information:

Domain=[GUILDHALL] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 1.9.16p2]

If I do the same to Craig, I also get sensible information:

Domain=[GUILDHALL] OS=[Windows NT 4.0] Server=[NT LAN Manager 4.0]

However, if Craig uses "Get properties" to find information about my
machine, it lists me as running "Windows NT Server 4.1."

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
finger [email protected] for PGP public key.