Better benefits

_
Better atmosphere

_
Better security

_
Better advancement opportunities

  Click here to apply now.

A career at Sprint is like no other, and we're interested in talking with you about it.

As a leading integrated communications company, Sprint is everything you want in an employer. Here, you're part of a team, a team with the unique ability to incorporate wireless, wireline, and local voice and data services that are tailored to fit the particular needs of each customer segment. Our team members are driven, eager, and excited about what we can achieve. We're integrating the full potential of communications, creating today what others dream for tomorrow, and succeeding through a complete dedication to innovation.

As an Account Executive/Account Manager, you'll help Sprint win new business customers by strategically selling a full product line portfolio to Fortune 1000 companies in an assigned territory. You will also create and provide complex business solutions to various levels of business accounts. It's a chance to use your selling skills and creative abilities to connect with the best.

If you're interested in this rewarding career, apply here. Because when it comes to your career, the choice is clear.

Sprint is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.

Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings.