Re: UNSUBCRIBE ME FROM YOUR LIST

Dear moron,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 09:25:43AM -0500, gizmo wrote to mph-humor-owner:

> PLEASE DO NOT MARKET MY NAME OR SENT ME ANYMORE E-MAILS.

I do not "market your name."  I am strongly opposed to spamming.  In fact,
five or six years ago I helped someone (one of the first subscribers to
mph-humor) write anti-spam software.  In some ways, that's a long time.
Presidents can change, someone can get a college degree.  In other ways,
it's not very long.  For example, it can take billions of years for stars
to burn through their fuel, or for you to figure out how that Caps Lock
key works.

> YOUR WEB PAGE IS A
> DOES NOT COME UP TO UNSUBCRIBE, AND I THINK THIS WAS PURPOSLY DONE TO NOT HAVE
> THE RECEIVER OF YOUR E-MAILS REMOVE THEIR MAN.

To the contrary, my web page is a *does* come up to unsubcribe:

http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/

Follow the directions there.  Note that you will need to start spelling
"unsubscribe" (and maybe some other words) correctly in order for the
list server to understand you.

I have no interest in remove your man.  Me like woman.  Me have woman.
Me let gizmo do whatever he want to his man, not my business.

> PLEASE REMOVE MY E-MAIL FROM YOUR LIST [email protected].

Please grow a brain cell or two, or stay off the Internet.  I'll
quote here the directions that you read when you subscribed:

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * I'm not even supposed
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           * to be here today!