to whom it may concern

To whom this may concern:

I have recently purchased a brief trial membership through an adult website.
I agreed on paying $5.95 for the 3 day trial membership which i was signing
up for. I was under the impression that since I had given the company
myconsent to use a personal check of mine through electronic checking, that I
would be disscontinued of my membership at the end of my trial period, which
in regards was 3 days.  I was not aware that on a trial purchase through
electronice checking that you were still required to cancel your membership
within 48 hours or an additional charge would be added.  I gave the specific
consent for the purchase to be no higher that $5.95 for I gave this company a
check not a credit card, which can be billed consecutively.  And no where in
the Terms of Service does it state specifically that through electronice
check you will be billed more than your original purchase if not cancelled in
48 hours. So in conclusion to this matter,  I am not willing to pay any
additional charge and did not agree to this additional charge.  If you could
help me on getting this matter solved it would be greatly obliged.  I thank
you for you time and cooperation.

P.S.  My information to this website reads as follows:
subscriber: raw sex videos
password: wormy
user name: tlnfx284
subscription #- 32896