No Subject

July 23, 2002

Hello,

We reviewed your resume on WorldWorkz and while the following position may be outside your realm of expertise, we thought it still might be of interest.

We are looking for qualified individuals to assist us as manager associates.
This is a home-based position and as such you need a reliable computer with an Internet connection. You determine the number of hours per week you wish to work and you set your own schedule.

This is a management level position. The average hourly wage works out to around $45.00 to $60.00 an hour depending on your level of activity. Because this is a home-based employment position, you are considered self- employed and your wages are directly connected to the time-spent working your client base.

Your responsibility as a manager associate will be to successfully market product information and to maintain customer and associate service and relations. Your duties include placement of advertising, responding to correspondence and product distribution. We will provide complete training, support and product material.

As a manager associate, you will basically set-up, market, maintain and service home based business accounts through the Internet and other media services such as newspapers and direct mail-outs. You will provide support and business information along with training and course material that will be provided for you and your client base.

Our main product and training material is a business-training course referred to as Project 21. Project 21 is a leading reference guide for home-based businesses that you will learn more about as your career progresses. We provide the training, product, and support.

This is a legitimate marketing business that provides a strong product to business-minded clients. It has nothing to do with Network marketing or MLM's. There are no up-lines or sales meetings, no stock to buy and no quotas to fill. There are no meetings, nor are you required to actually sell any product lines to family or friends. Regardless as to where you live, you are always just the Internet away from millions of clients just waiting for you to enhance the way they work and do business.

Should you wish to pursue this position part time, it will provide you with a viable source of additional income. As a full time manager associate, you will have more time for family, friends, and hobbies as well as the means to earn a truly comfortable living.

If such things appeal to you, send an email to: [email protected] with "manager associate " in the subject line. Additional information will be sent for your review.

Respectfully,

Randall J. Lakefish

Progressive Choices