Open positions

Title:
Dear Sir or madam:

I found your resume during a search of databanks on the Internet.

Forgive me if you are not currently in the job market but I would like to see if you or anyone else that you might know would be interested in the following positions:

  1. Director of Business Development: Will report to the Vice President of New Media and will be "2nd" in command in a division that encompasses 6 departments. Currently they are profitable and looking to grow significantly. Requires 5-10 years of solid business development experience and verifiable references for revenue generated as a result of your deals. A bachelors degree is required with solid experience in P&L and budgeting. Person will have experience and desire to build out multi million dollar division. Preference will be given to persons possessing miscellaneous programming skills to include HTML, Java, XML and ASP.Net. Person must also posses a sales attitude and a high level of energy in a fast paced environment. Base to 95k + bonus, and benefits for the right person.
  2. Manager of Online Sales (east coast and west coast): Need solid sales managers with a track record of success, team building and turn-around to lead the creation of new sales channels and to take over a profitable sales division. Will report to the Director of Business Development. Bachelors degree is required. We are looking for people who are able to motivate through teamwork and not fear. Solid forecasting and P&L skills required. Base to 75k + commissions, bonuses and benefits for the right persons. Preference given to persons in the online education and online employment/ expo markets. Signifigant PC and online skills required.
  3. Account Executives (Online sales and offline advertising sales): Will report to the Manager of Sales will build relationships and revenue in the online employment and education markets. In addtion we are recruiting for persons with publishing advertsing sales. Top dollar will be paid to the top producers! We need closers and go-getters. Base to 60k + commision and bonus. Full benefits package also included with virtual working environments considered for the right persons. Person will posses a bachelors degree (preferred but not a deal killer if you don't have one), a high energy level, able to work under intense deadlines and a solid aptitude for sales forcasting. Moderate PC and online skills also required.
  4. Web Content Editor: Will coordinate the continuous additions and updates of our business web content for our family of web sites. Will utilize automated tools to download and update content via our syndication partnerships and other methods. Preference will be given to persons with HTML and SQL skills. To 40k for the right person. Will consider virtual working environments for the right persons.

The company we are recruiting for is a stable and profitable 23 year old business magazine and publishing company with it's corporate headquarters in beautiful Santa Barbara California. In addition, it leads the way in the online diversity recruiting and resume market. It is launching several new initiatives and needs the right persons to drive it's growth.

If you are interested in any of the above positions then please forward a copy of your resume in MS Word format and a cover letter outlining your salary requirements to the following address: [email protected] .

Thanks again for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle Gage
Recruiting Coordinator
Blue Media Networks Inc. - Silicon Valley