[[email protected]: Re: Washing Beige Beastie Hat?]

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> -----

Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:22:59 -0700
From: Matthew Hunt <[email protected]>
To: pgreen <[email protected]>
Cc: Terry Lambert <[email protected]>, David Kelly <[email protected]>,
   [email protected]
Subject: Re: Washing Beige Beastie Hat?

I can't believe I'm going to write this, but...

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 09:45:36PM -0400, pgreen wrote:

> > (I spent several years growing up in an area where there was enough
> > clay that if you went out after it rained, your feet would be twice
> > as big on the way in as they were on the way out.  8-)).

> Hmm.  One of a lesser mind than I would ponder the benefits of using this
> biggening clay for other body parts.

The parts you're thinking of usually are twice as big on the way in
as on the way out.

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * UNIX is a lever for the
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           * intellect. -J.R. Mashey

----- End forwarded message -----
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.