Stupid radio quotes

I heard two stupid statements on LA news radio KFWB yesterday
and today...

On the president's State of the Union address:  "The security
preparations are unprecedented, but similar to those used when he
addressed Congress on September 11."

Governor Gray Davis, on state merit scholarships which are given to
students who score in the top 10% of their class on the state's standardized
tests:  "100,000 students earned the scholarships, which shows that our
educational reforms are working."

(Quotations are approximate, from memory.)

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * You open?
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *