No Subject

Hi
Your a qualified software programmer/engineer/developer.   I am a
licensed stock broker/trader in the USA looking for a programmer('s).

What I Am Looking For and What I am Not Looking For:
A programmer('s) to develop my trading scripts, based on the Pascal
language, into an  automated software trading system.   The software will
interface with my order entry terminal in real time and make all the
buying and selling decisions.  Microsoft NT, 2000 OS.  Probably via
telecomuting.  NOT interested in guarantees or paying thousands of
dollars for something that might not work.  I want a programmer who is
motivated to build the best software possible out of greed and pride of
ownership.

What I Put In ,What the Programmer Puts In;
I put in three years of research finding the right scripts that work, my
brokers license, money and place to trade.  Programmer put in talents,
resources, contacts, time developing, debugging and maintaining the
software.

What the Programmer Gets:
Share in profits from my trading account plus % ownership of the software
and revenue from any lease or sale involving the software.

Back testing:
Back tested on Nasdaq and NYSE stocks.  Buy and hold was negative and
this script was profitable for both over past year.  Past five years buy
and hold was more profitable but the script was profitable as well.  The
mutual fund application is the most powerful of all.

Other Rewards:
The system can be leased to other brokers, used for trading mutual funds,
migrated to the internet as a pay site and repeated on all major world
stock markets.

Qualifications:
Analyze, design, programme, and modify the software. Write code and
complete programming, testing, and debugging. Finalize forms, procedures,
and documentation.  If this is not for you maybe you know someone who
would be interested.  Will it take more then one programmer?  Can
programmers on different continents work together on a project like this?
 Is this doable in 3 months?  Don't drag your feet if you are
interested!!

Sincerely
Harvey McCallum
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!