Free Boat Hull! (fwd)

From: [email protected] (Dustin Laurence)
Newsgroups: caltech.market
Subject: Free Boat Hull!
Date: 1 May 2001 20:27:45 GMT

Here's an unusual offer:

I have located a free boat hull that I'd really like to get rid of (I want
the trailer underneath it, and they come as a package).  It is a 16' white
fiberglass powerboat hull that someone has stripped of most things that
could be moved; the hull still looked watertight to me (I had a very brief
look).  I'd not call it attractive, but maybe that's just me.

If someone is mad enough to want to restore it, more power to ya.  It
might also make a great component of a gag/prank/ditch day stack; It could
end it's days cruising one of Caltech's many fine bodies of water, to the
endless delight of the administration.  Put on an eyepatch, pillage
Millikan and make your getaway by sea!  Or, if your landscaping tastes run
to the bizzare, it would make a really king-sized planter for your lawn.
Or take out your frustrations on a defenseless plastic hull.

OK, OK, I'm reaching, but I'd be happy to get rid of it any which way so I
could have the trailer.

Anyway, it's not only free, but since I'd have to bring the trailer home
from down Mission Viejo way, I'll drop it off at any reasonable location
(i.e. somewhere not ridiculously far from the path between Mission Viejo
and Pasadena).

Dustin
--
  "I regard you as one of the largest obstacles to
   the free dissemination of information to the world

provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.