Best Bush statement yet

This is probably Bush's best so far.  The next for years is going to
be sooooo fun.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010111/ts/bush_leadall_dc_174.html

=====
Bush started the day by meeting with a group of business leaders and
educators to highlight his proposals for reform in public schools. He
emphasized school accountability for student performance, local
control and his controversial voucher-type plan to let parents move
students when local schools are failing.

"I hope it's the first bill we get out of Congress," Bush said of his
education plan.

He said he wanted his administration to be remembered for making
America "a more literate country and a hopefuller country."
=====

--
Eric Bennett / [email protected] / [email protected] / www.pobox.com/~ericb/

Clarionet, n.  An instrument of torture operated by a person with cotton in his
ears.  There are two instruments that are worse than a clarionet--two
clarionets.
-Ambrose Bierce

provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.