Fwd: extremely slow saves in Word 98

Typical logic to use with a Microsoft product... and apparently what
follows is well known, as the original author got two more responses
from other people suggesting the same fix:

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

The question is not whether machines think, but whether men do. -B.F.
Skinner
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.