Fwd: I guess you Maccies were right... PCs are evil.

--
Eric Bennett ( http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/ )
Cornell University / Chemistry & Chemical Biology

[The "New Economy" theory] assumes that we're all going to be sitting around
in the dark, naked and hungry and surfing the Internet.
-Alan Skrainka
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.