[[email protected]: hashing...]

----- Forwarded message from "P.Skinner" <[email protected]> -----

From: "P.Skinner" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: hashing...
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:43:41 -0700

I have heard that over time, due to specifying the hash amount ( ram ) that
is will break down the actual ram itself. Is this true?

I read on a web site, that once a computer is used for computer chess, that
it is basically ruined for programs in the future. I was on the site last
night, but for the life of me, I can not remember the URL.

----
to unsubscribe, send email to [email protected].  In the body of
the email, enter "unsubscribe crafty-list" (without the quotes).

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * I'm not even supposed
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           * to be here today!