----- Forwarded message from Ben Rosengart <[email protected]> -----

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:33:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ben Rosengart <[email protected]>
To: Chris Costello <[email protected]>
Cc: "Rodney W. Grimes" <[email protected]>,
        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <[email protected]>,
        Tim Vanderhoek <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: more

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Chris Costello wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 12, 1999, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:
> > Not with me, and I am sure Warner and a few other die hard ``more'' users
> > are going to be chimming in here as soon as they get to this...
>
>    Down with "n"!  Up with "/"!

No, up with '?'.

--
 Ben Rosengart

UNIX Systems Engineer, Skunk Group
StarMedia Network, Inc.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Flarn: The other blue meat.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *