Fwd: Re: Macintosh users are Cool Man! So why can't we find girlfriends?

--
Eric Bennett ( http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/ )
Cornell University / Chemistry & Chemical Biology

If you surveyed a hundred typical middle-aged Americans, I bet you'd
find that only two of them could tell you their blood type, but every
last one of them would know the theme song from The Beverly
Hillbillies.  -Dave Barry
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.