Fw: Before You Leave

Before You Leave
----------------

A wife, arriving home from a shopping trip, was horrified to find her
husband in bed with a lovely young woman. Just as the wife was about to
storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words:

Before you leave, I want you to hear how all this came about...

Driving home along the highway, I saw this young woman looking tired
and bedraggled, so I brought her home and made her a meal from the
roast beef you had forgotten about in the refrigerator.

She had only some worn sandals on her feet, so I gave her a pair of
good shoes you had discarded because they had gone out of style.

She was cold so I gave her a sweater I bought you for your birthday
that you never wore because the color didn't suit you.

Her pants were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that were
perfectly good, but too small for you now.

Then, when she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked:

"Is there anything else your wife doesn't use anymore?"