Fwd: Re: Runtime error at kernel 334 112 t54

--
Eric Bennett (www.pobox.com/~ericb)
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology, Cornell University

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect,
even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.