From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
           bodychk: This is a one time

DATA
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 00:46:44 PDT
Subject: Exceptional Man Seeks Goddess for Marriage.

Dear Honorable Recipient:

I am Mark Laurence Emerson, a single, eligible
gentleman who is seeking an ideal lady for friendship,
romance, marriage and a lifetime of joy working together
as a couple on a variety of noble projects. If you happen to
know a suitable, marriage-minded lady, I would
appreciate your referring her to my marriage web site,
which provides in-depth descriptions of 1) the relationship
I envision, 2) the lady I seek and 3) me--including photos
and extensive character references:

http://www.access1.net/markemerson

------------------------------------
I apologize if this email is unwelcome. This is a one time,
non-commercial emailing that complies with California's
new email law (BPC Sec 17538.4). To remove, reply to
this email at "[email protected]".
------------------------------------

To help in deciding whether to view my marriage web
site, I've extracted the following two summary
paragraphs from the site:

I'm 48, 6-1, 180, white, with brown hair and blue eyes. I
live in Los Angeles. I'm divorced, with three wonderful
sons, aged 20, 17 and 14. I love classical music and
ballroom dancing. I'm sweet, romantic, extremely loving,
intensely passionate and highly sexual (tantric). My voice
is deep, mellow and sexy. I'm an advanced spiritual
Being, surrendered to God, but I do not subscribe to any
organized religion. I'm grounded, with a quiet, peaceful
mind, an excellent balance of male and female energies,
and an advanced ability to process and rapidly heal
emotional issues within myself when they arise. I
maintain very high Integrity. I've been gifted with an
exceptional mind--many call me a genius. I'm an
entrepreneur in the process of launching a high
technology company to implement and market a new,
patented database technology that I invented, called
AngelBase (tm). Many experts believe AngelBase will
have a large-scale, long-term impact on computer systems
and on the Internet (especially e-commerce), bringing vast
empowerment to individual users. If the venture is
successful (as is anticipated), substantial wealth, power
and fame will result. I'm a visionary with vast dreams
spanning a broad range of fields, and they are dedicated
to improving the human condition on this planet.

I seek an utterly extraordinary woman. She is a spiritual
Goddess who has spent considerable time exploring her
Being in depth and is committed to regular, daily spiritual
practice, including meditation and prayer. She is a sweet,
generous, deeply loving, honest, sincere, open woman of
the highest Integrity. She has a brilliant, well educated
mind that penetrates past all the limiting thinking, rules
and beliefs of so-called experts, catching the threads of
inspiration, quietly honing in on the Highest Truth,
organizing and creating new ways of doing and living. She
has exceptional enthusiasm, strength, and determination.
She has strong social magnetism and well developed
social skills. She is of any race, in the age range of 30 to
50, and has advanced fluency in English. She is graceful,
sophisticated, sexy and very feminine in her appearance,
personality, manners, movement, dress and in the
arrangement of her living space. She is an excellent public
speaker and loves to speak in front of a large audience.
She is healthy, energetic and takes good care of her body
(including non-smoking, non-drug-use and minimual or
non-alcohol-use), and she believes that she will live a
long, long time. She is intensely passionate, deeply in
tune with her sacred, feminine, intuitive, creative and
sexual powers, and she desires to integrate spirituality
with sexuality. She longs for a world-class life-adventure
and has the courage and boldness to commit deeply to the
adventure before its outcome is known, because she
knows that her sustained commitment CREATES the
success. She has big dreams to make this world a better
place. She wants to create a perfect marriage with a
wonderful man who also has big dreams so that together,
in union with God, they can make all their dreams come
true and thereby help to build Heaven on Earth.

Thank you for your time and any interest you may have.
My blessings to you and all those close to you.

In Peace, Love and Light,

Mark Laurence Emerson

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Gregory S. Sutter              If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
mailto:[email protected]