Re: FREE 100 liter LN2 dewar, narrow mouth (fwd)

>Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:12:39 -0800
>From: Matthew Hunt <[email protected]>
>Subject: FREE 100 liter LN2 dewar, narrow mouth (fwd)
>
>This is why caltech.market is so much cooler than psu.market.forsale.
>
>From: [email protected] (Larry M. Henling)
>Newsgroups: caltech.market
>Subject: FREE 100 liter LN2 dewar, narrow mouth
>Date: 19 Mar 1999 06:58:10 GMT
>
> Free 100 liter LN2 dewar, cylindrical, narrow mouth (~2-3"),
>Messer Griesheim Juno 100.
>
> larry henling
> [email protected]

Then I bet you'd like to know what we have available in cornell.marketplace:

=====
From: [email protected] (bernie)
Newsgroups: cornell.marketplace
Subject: FERTILIZE YOUR GARDEN!
Date: 17 Mar 1999 14:47:53 GMT
Sender: [email protected] (Verified)

FREE HORSE MANURE, AVAILABLE NOW. YOU HAUL.  email here, or call 898-4207
=====

This was posted a couple days ago but it is a repeat post from last month.
I bet you're jealous of the weather here, since according to this guy we're
all busy fertilizing our gardens in mid-February.  And there aren't many
climates when you can do that and have a nicely snow-covered skiiable
mountain only 30 minutes away at the same time.

--
Eric Bennett ( http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/ )
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology, Cornell University

How could [the year 2000] be a problem in a country where we have Intel and
Microsoft?
-Al Gore, Vice President of the United States

provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.