Re: Happy New Y2K-1 (fwd)

From: [email protected] (Paul S. Sawyer)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Re: Happy New Y2K-1
Date: 7 Jan 1999 17:56:14 GMT

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] (Geoff Lane) writes:

>Whereas a "euro" is oz-speak for a small marsupial (or so I'm told.)
>
>It should have been called a "florin" just like when all of western europe
>was just a free trade zone for Florence...

Or combine them to a "eurin."

--
Paul S. Sawyer                                       [email protected]
UNH Telecommunications and Technical Services     Voice: +1 603 862 3262

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.