Fwd: Re: The WinModem of the future -- Printers of Today

Well, here we have a new misuse that I've never run across before. This guy
must own a small needle and thin thread... Names removed to protect the
innocent:

--
Eric Bennett (http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/)
Cornell University, Field of Biochemistry

What's good for Standard Oil is good for Microsoft.

provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.