Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:14:45 +0200
From: Paul Slootman <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: "will cost the net hundreds is not thousands..."

I couldn't prevent myself posting this sig I saw recently:

    In keeping with current net realities TRN will be modified to give the
    following warning before you post-

    >This program posts news to thousands of spammers throughout the entire
    >civilized world.  The resulting spam you will receive will cost the
    >net hundreds if not thousands of dollars to send to you.  Please be
    >sure you know what you are doing.

How about it, Wayne? :-)

Paul Slootman
--
home: [email protected] | work: [email protected]
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * You open?
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.