[[email protected]: High tech graffiti]

Check out the graphic.  :)

----- Forwarded message from Rick Siple <[email protected]> -----

From: Rick Siple <[email protected]>
Subject: High tech graffiti
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:23:28 -0400

This was forwarded to me from a coworker, who got it from someone else,
etc.  So this could all be hearsay, but...
Rick Siple
[email protected]

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [email protected]

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Gregory S. Sutter                 Bureaucrats cut red tape -- lengthwise.
mailto:[email protected]