Re: someone should be starting an archive of these...

> There shouldn't be *anything* that can be typed into the system that
> could have such an effect, intentional or not!  Other than clicking
> on the "Shut down the ship" icon under the "Start" menu, I suppose.

Har.  I crack myself up...

  ,-----------------------------------------------------------------.
  |  Shut Down The Ship                                             |
  ,-----------------------------------------------------------------.
  |     (-                                                          |
  | ___| |______  Are you sure you want to:                         |
  | \ O O O O O/                                                    |
  |  \________/   (o)  Shut down the ship?                          |
  |               ( )  Rechristen the ship?                         |
  |               ( )  Restart the ship in Merchant-Marine mode?    |
  |               ( )  Cease fire and log on as a invading navy?    |
  |                    ,-----------. ,-----------. ,-----------.    |
  |                    |    Yes    | |     No    | |   Help    |    |

PS: Be sure to credit me.  8-).
					Terry Lambert
					[email protected]
---
or previous employers.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [email protected]
provided.  Archives and inaccurate instructions are available from
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/ .  Requests to [email protected].